A call for Application at ongoing Nigeria @60 Challenge 2020 for Nigerians, Acompetition organized by Federal Government under the Leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR. Registration Form is out apply here.
Application Form Portal has been opened to accept Application From interested Nigerians for 2020 1is of October, Nigeria @60 Challenge.
This post will help you to know further about the 2020 Nigeria @60 Challenge. At the end I will list out the criteria for a successful application.
Criteria/guide for Nigeria @60 Challenge 2020 for Nigerians
- The challenge will produce the best content towards celebrating Nigeria @60.
- The challenge is open to all Nigerians of all ages and background.
- Submissions will be accepted from individuals and team of not more than four people.
- All Submissions must be relevant to the theme of the anniversary.
- Submissions must be memorable, creative and reusable within the public space for at least one year.
- All submissions must be made via the portal and Information to be submitted must include full name and contact details including postal address, contact number and email of Lead Applicant.
- All shortlisted applications will undergo screening to confirm identity and owenership.
- The jury will score submissions based on relevance to the theme, originality, creativity, impact and presentation.
- The four-word slogan challenge requires you to provide a four-word slogan fitting the theme of the Nigeria @ 60 Challenge “Together as @60”.
- The Photographs will be used in official postal stamp by NIPOST for a period of one year.
- The slogan will be used in any communication material through the year.
How to apply successfully for Nigeria @60 Challenge Competition Registration Form
- First position: N3,000,000, Certificate of Accomplishment
- Second position: N1,500,000, Certificate of Accomplishment.
- 3rd Position: N1,000,000, and Certificate of Accomplishment.
Interested Nigerians should visit: https://nigeriaat60.gov.ng to apply