Have you been looking for internship positions or jobs in different organizations and multinational companies, or have you been looking for internship recruitment positions at Datavill Research LLC? We are glad to announce to you that there are available internship positions at Datavill Research LLC nationwide.
Datavill Research LLC is a consortium of global development professionals and policy makers with several branches across the nation and Africa such as Lagos, Johannesburg, Maiduguru, Nairobi and New Delhi, with its headquarters situated in the FCT Abuja. Datavill Research LLC is saddled with the responsibility to carryout researches that tackles several societal vices, most especially, poverty and several political challenges and brings about societal/international development.
Datavill Research LLC therefore invites available and eligible candidates to apply for internship in the available position.
How to Apply For Internship Recruitment Positions at Datavill Research LLC
Available Position: Statistical Consulting Intern
Job Location: Nationwide
Description of Job:
- Statistical consulting is the most challenging and most rewarding part of statistics. A consultant uses the art and science of statistics to solve a practical problem
- Good consulting requires a strong technical background in statistics, good people skills, and for many, a good business sense
- In addition, modern statistical consulting often involves distance relationships with clients and distance technology.
- This remote statistical internship programme will help you develop skills that cover the whole range of the steps in the statistical consulting process: communication and managing client sessions, applying appropriate statistical techniques, interpreting results and communicating the findings in clear, non-mathematical terms
- The hands-on exercises consist of real-life datasets from industry, healthcare and government
- Therefore, it serves as a model for your analysis in this programme.
Objectives of the Internship:
- Interns will work on broad statistical areas focused around industry, government and academia and a number of themes in international development.
- Conduct research design, instrument development, data analysis, interpretation and reporting of results.
- Review and summarize statistical methods in academic and industry journals.
- Contribute to our Statistical Consulting Center’s activities and IDR research fellowship.
- Apply statistical thinking and methods to public policy issues.
- A Bachelor’s or Graduate Degree in a field related to Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Epidemiology, Public Health, or Mathematics with good academic standing. Degrees in Theoretical Physics, Engineering and other fields that deliver high-level training in mathematical modeling and other advanced quantitative techniques may also be eligible.
- Non-quantitative candidates with strong interest and passion for data analysis and machine learning may apply to this programme.
- Good written and oral communications skills in English.
- Good organizational skills, problem-solving abilities, time management skills, initiative, flexibility, and ability to work on several assignments simultaneously.
- Have solid working knowledge of Microsoft tools and software.
- Programming and data analysis skills are desirable
Closing Date for Applications is on the 20th of December, 2020.