The Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development in line with the Government’s Economic Recovery Initiatives has collaborated with Google to support 500,000 Youth SMB’s in Nigeria with training and services across identified sectors such as Digital Marketing skills, Google My Business set up support & optimization and benefit from the Google Ad Voucher exclusively for these SMB’s.
In line with this, all Nigerian youths are hereby invited to take part in this training that is scheduled to take place virtually from 7th December, 2020. All participants are allowed to select a date and time to take the course which can be taken from anywhere across the country.
Things to be Taught in the Training:
- How to build your brand and sell online
- Using marketing tools and the social media to grow your business online
- Creating a Digital Marketing Plan
- How to use data insights to help your business grow.
Things Participants of this Training Stand to Benefit:
- Develop a digital footprint via Google My Business
- Access to Practical Online Marketing Strategies and Templates
- Receive a Digital ONBOARDER playbook to become visible, relevant, engaging and accountable
- Interested Businesses will be profiled on youthbizsng.com (WIP) to track their progress, attract strategic interventions and investment.
How to Register/Participate in the FMYSD Program:
To participate in the FMYSD Digital First Economic Recovery Program to Grow youth owned Businesses which starts on Monday 7th December, 2020, click https://bit.ly/FMYSD15 and join the session at 1:55PM.
Please note that it is important that one stays on the training for more than 50 minutes in order to be eligible for an E-Certificate.
Date and time for the other courses are available on the channel; just subscribe and you will be notified when the training is about to start
Kindly forward this to other Nigerian youths so they get the information as well.
If you wish to get in touch with us and also get the latest information and updates on Npower and Jobs Recruitment, you can join our social media pages below:
Facebook Page through this link web.facebook.com/Npowerupdate
Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD) and Google Partnership