It is no longer news that Npower has begun the shortlisting of candidates for N-Creative programme, 2021 batch. News reaching Npowerupdate is that Npower shortlisted about 1500 prospective trainees for the N-Creative Training (Northern zone).
Therefore, the shortlisted beneficiaries are to prepare and report to the training camp for a three (3) month in-camp training which is to start on Friday, 15th of January, 2021.
If you are one of the lucky candidates whom have been chosen, and you have received an email or SMS message. Read also Npower Creative Shortlisted Candidates 2021
All shortlisted candidates are required to come to the training ground upon resumption with the following:
- Valid means of Identification with two photocopies of it.
- Two photocopies of Bank BVN print-out.
- You are also expected to come with your personal belongings: clothes, footwear’s, toiletries
- Nose mask and hand sanitizers as well.
The Training Venue
The training venue is the Public Service Institute of Nigeria (PSIN), along Kubwa Express Road Abuja, Federal Capital Territory.
You will be provided with feeding allowance while in camp and your transport fares coming and going back will be provided.
Also kindly note the following:
READ ALSO: Nexit Portal Email Update Link 2021
- Failure to report to camp by Monday 18″ January, 2021 will signify you are no longer interested in the programme.
- Beneficiaries are not allowed to come with any metal object or cutlery, boiling rings or electrical appliances.
- Note that upon completion of registration, beneficiaries will be in the training facility for the period of the training exercise.
- All Covid-19 protocols must be strongly adhered to.
You may Visit National Orientation Agency (NOA) office in your State for additional information, from the N-Power Programme Team.
If you wish to get in touch with us and also get the latest information and updates on Npower and Jobs Recruitment, you can join our social media pages below:
Facebook Page through this link web.facebook.com/Npowerupdate