We at Npowerupdate are pleased to notify the general public that the Nigerian Army list for SSC 47/2021 and DSSC 26 2021 selection board is out.
For those who applied, you can get the list from the link below:
General Instructions for Shortlisted Candidates of SSC 47 and DSSC 26 2021
- The Selection Board for SSC 47/2021 and DSSC 26/2021 will therefore take place from 16th January to 5th February 2021 and 1st to 14th February 2021 respectively at Falgore Training Area in Kano State.
Shortlisted SSC Candidates are to report to the venue on 16th January, 2021 while Shortlisted DSSC Candidates are to report on 1st February, 2021 all with the following:
- Writing materials including ruler and eraser.
- 2 pairs of plain white short-sleeve vests.
- 2 pairs of navy blue shorts.
- Canvas shoes/trainers and white socks.
- Set of cutleries including plates and also drinking cups.
- Beddings to include, blankets, bedspreads and pillow cases.
- 4 copies of full size colour photographs at standing position in suit.
- The Selection Board will involve physical, medical and also academic tests. There will also be an oral interview for all candidates.
- Candidates will be required to produce Original and photocopies of the following:
- All academic/professional certificates including Degree/HND, WASC/GCE or equivalent, testimonials, NYSC Discharge or valid Exemption Certificate as applicable in a file jacket.
- Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- Valid certificate of state of origin.
- Military Identity Card (for Service personnel).
- Letter of recommendation by the commanding officer for military personnel.
- Letter of sponsorship in tertiary academic institution for military personnel.
- Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
- Completed copies of the print outs from the portal including referee forms.
- Also, Candidates are to note that any alteration on their documents will render the documents invalid and eventually lead to disqualification.
- Candidates will be fed and also accommodated for the duration of the interview.
- Candidates would be responsible for their transportation to and from their interview venue.
- The use of personal/private vehicles will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.
- Visitors will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.
- Shortlisted SSC Candidates will therefore, report at Nigerian Army Training Area in Falgore Kano State on 16th January, 2021 from 8am. Candidates who arrive later than 9am on 17th January, 2021 will be disqualified.
- Shortlisted DSSC Candidates will also report at Nigerian Army Training Area in Falgore Kano State on 1st February, 2021 from 8am. Candidates who arrive later than 9am on 2nd February, 2021 will be disqualified.
- Also note that a high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Hence, Candidates who violate any instructions during the selection board would be disqualified.
- List of shortlisted candidates are available in the link bellow:
Direction to Falgore Nigerian Army Training Area
The Falgore Army Training Area can be accessed through 3 main approaches as follows:
- From Kano Kaduna. Veer off at TIGA JUNCTION straight to Falgore Training Area.
- From Zaria Kano. After MAKARFI, turn right at KWANAR DANGORA straight to Falgore Training Area.
- From Jos Kano. Veer off at UNGUWAN BAWA JUNCTION, SAMINAKA, straight to Falgore Training Area.
Also NOTE: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the selection interview.
Major General GAT Ochigbanobr Military Secretary (Army)
for Chief of Army Staff
Also Read: NDLEA Releases List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates in Ongoing Recruitment: Check Here
If you wish to get in touch with us and also get the latest information and updates on Npower and Jobs Recruitment, you can join our social media pages below:
Facebook Page through this link web.facebook.com/Npowerupdate