How to receive Npower monthly Stipends Payment after Physical Verification Exercise for Beneficiaries of Npower Scheme Programme; This post will focus on how to get paid after your dashboard showed PASS . Read carefully below.
This post will gladden all selected volunteers, on steps to receive Npower Monthly Stipends Payment after Physical Verification Exercise.
Things to Benefits or Takeaway from this article
- Npower Beneficiaries Resume Date
- How to receive Npower Monthly Stipends Salary for Graduates and Non Graduates
- Requirements for Physical Verification Exercise
Npower Physical Verification Exercise is ongoing now; selected applicants who receive mail from Npower Support Team are to partake in the ongoing Exercise in 774 Local Government Area in Nigeria.
Beneficiaries of N-Teach, N- Agro, N-Health, N-Build and N-Tech and N-creative are to proceed for verification exercise to get paid as payment will commence before October runs down.
What are the procedures to starts work before getting paid?
If you are an Npower Batch C Stream1 volunteers and you are done with your physical verification, the following steps will assist you further:
- To get paid – Download your deployment letter
- To get paid – Report to your place of primary assignment (PPA) on the 4th of October, 2021
- To get paid – Upload your signed deployment letter on Nasims Portal and resume work immediately.
How to receive Npower Monthly Stipends Payment
- Make sure your verification showed PASS this will identify you as a verified beneficiary.
- Your monthly payment will be made directly to your bank account number provided during finger thumb print
- Date of payment will be announce here
N-Teach Monthly Stipends Payment
N- Agro Monthly Stipends Payment
N-Health Monthly Stipends Payment
N-Build Monthly Stipends Payment
N-Tech Monthly Stipends Payment
and N-Creative Monthly Stipends Payment
What to come with for Npower Physical Verification Exercise
Before going for Physical Verification Exercise you need to check your self service dashboard that is NASIMS Portal. Login Here
Basic Physical Verification Requirements for Selected Applicants
- If you were selected make sure you have a valid ID card
- You must provide all educational documents uploaded during registration so make sure you have all of your educational credentials.
- Get a bank printout of your Bank Verification Number on hand as well (BVN)
- Your local government’s residential permit should be available.
- Go with your passport photos at the venue.
- For graduate’s volunteers, Your NYSC discharge certificate is extremely important for degree holders.
- Go with a printout of your N-power 2021 online page with your Reference number as well. Applicants who make it past the pre-selection stage would have to have their certificates physically checked.